TipTop EZ Pivot (Level) &PAN Picatinny Bipod Descriptions
• Patent pending design for intuited, quicklokTM attachment to STD-1913 Picatinny rail. It dramatically reduces the attaching and detaching time.
• Easy Pivot (Level) adjustment for uneven terrain up to 38 degrees
• Easy Pan for horizontal scan to 74 degrees
• One of kind that supports both Rifle EZ Pivot & EZ Pan using one Tension Lever.
• Mechanism to allow bipod to adopt for deviations of width in Picatinny rails for perfect fitting and recoil management.
• Integrated design for lightweight and no need of bipod adaptor
• Special spring load to hold the bipod in a steady and strong position for aiming and hitting the target.
• Two sections telescope legs for easy to adjust between 9" to 13", quick snap.
• Fast retraction with special design attention to reduce noise.
• Foldable legs can be parallel to the barrel of the rifle for easy carry and storage.
• All-weather no-rust black anodized finish to reduce reflection.
• Screws have a knurled knob for easy operation.
• New material recipe for long durability
• Rubberized based leg caps to prevent slippage at the base.
• 9"-13" length can be used for prone or sitting on the ground.
About Peleton Technology(http://peletontechnology.com/)
Peleton has recently introduced a new series of bipod products that are intended to dramatically improve shooter performance, stability, and accuracy. We work with experienced, reputable manufacturers to construct our new TipTop® line of bipods.
Check out our full bipod product offering at Amazon by searching "tiptop bipod"